Saturday, March 20, 2010

Recreational Activities



Pretty much.

I wonder about the mental state of the poor infester who does this all fucking day, and still gets a kick out of it every single time. You know what I get a kick out of? The image of a
marine ocean.

You may recognize the following:



I submitted it to Blizzard's
Vespene Laughs comic contest. We were determined to get beta keys, and this was one of the best of many ideas Eso and I had brainstormed. Not good enough: it got 3rd place last June.

Unfortunately for you, I have been unable to turn off the StarCraft comic creation center that has set up shop in my brain, so you're going to be subjected to these things sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Are you guys currently playing in the beta or just commentating? BTW, great comics, the ABCs of Terrans was awesome.

    ReplyDelete